Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For xdtalk members only I will include a keychain FREE when you buy a cobra or king cobra bracelet.

Just send me a PM on here with your name and the key chain color combo that you would like right as you place your order.

nicksknots.webs.com

FREE SHIPPING!

·
Premium Member
20,508 Posts
Shouldn't you become a forum sponsor before pitching your own products here?

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If this is against the forum rules then the admin can take it down not a big deal. None of the other forum sponsers are giving you guys deals that I have ever seen.
Just tryin to give the guys on this forum good deal if they want it. Im not a profiteer, this isn't my main job. Im selling a $14.00 bracelet - $8.00 free keychain - $4.00 free and fast shipping. Its alot better than paying $15.00 bracelet + $8.00 keychain + $4.00 shipping. There have been alot of customers complaining about very long waits of over a month I have had 14 orders since I posted this yesterday and all are in the mail as of about a hour ago.

·
Registered
755 Posts
go get em nuhler!!

·
Registered
855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
go get em nuhler!!

jhefner82, You get 2 free keychains just pay seperate shipping and handling fees. jk

Here's a story for ya i thought i should support one of our site sponsors so i ordered a bottle of "GLOW ON" they said it will glow for 7 hours. Yea right try 45 seconds to 2 minutes of useable glow and thats after i hit em with 200 lumens from my surefire flashlight! Not just from being in the sun like they claim. I sent them multiple messages weeks ago and i havent heard back. We are their target audience they should be taking care of us not selling products that come up short then ignoring us after they have our money!

Being a site sponsor doesn't make you a good business and no they didnt offer any kind of deal i paid retail. They should have to answer to xdtalk admin for this, we deserve better service than that.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts