Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a good deal at the gun shop the other day and I am now the owner of a Walther PP pistol in .32acp. It was made under license by Manhurin, in France, but it carries the Walther banner. It is police marked on the grip frame and I've been told it was used by Austrian police.
The PP is one of those instantly recognizable designs. If you don't think of James Bond right away, you obviously don't get out much.
I may have to wait until the weekend to get out with it, but it's a cool part of history and a cool gun to own.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Very nice. How much did you pick it up for, if you dont mind me asking? And do you have any pics you can post?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did a little trading that worked well in my favor(for a change). I got it, with one box of Fiocchi ammo, for $300.
BTW, I found out it was made in 1964. Right around Mr. Bond's heyday!
I don't have a camera, I have a new phone with a camera, but I haven't figured how to use it yet. I'm sure any 10yr. old could do it, but I haven't been 10 since this gun was new. I'll try, but don't hold your breath.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Sounds like the one I have. They are fun guns to shoot & I'm sure you will like it!! I've had no problems with mine at all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts