Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone have any experience with one? I got to handle one and loved it. I also read some good reviews on it. I could buy one around here for a little over 400. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
3,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody has any experience with these? I want one! lol

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
I have one. I thought I should have one to go with the P22.:D

I wish you could get mags that hold more than 10 rounds. It takes some time to get use to handling the gun well.

It is as accurate as the shooter and ammo.

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
If you like it...get one. Having shot one, I will admit that they are nice shooting rifles, accurate, light, easy to handle, but...personally, with beauty being in the eye of the beholder, I think they are butt ugly. Also, no options for mags greater than 10-round capacity and no real options for upgrades/accessories for these rifles. Finally, in terms of bang for the buck, the Walthers are nice rifles, but you could do better with other readily available .22 semis such as the 10/22.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Also, no options for mags greater than 10-round capacity and no real options for upgrades/accessories for these rifles.
This can be to your advantage.:D I experienced substantial mod creep in my racing days. I am trying to keep things under control with my firearms.

·
Registered
5,752 Posts
i wanted one but i think a 10/22 is a better option since you can have high capasity mags and good triggers and basically anything you want

·
Premium Member
1,059 Posts
i have one an absolutely love it! put a cheap red dot on it.. and at 25 yards, it is prob my funnest little plinker! be prepared to go through some .22's tho... once you start shooting it, you wont be able to stop! also, i have had some experience of it getting really dirty really fast!!! so beware of that and keep it clean.. btw, mine is the carbon fiber model

1 - 8 of 8 Posts