Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to Wally world today and couldn't find the $8 range bag people have mentioned.

It's a tool product correct?

Who makes it and does anybody know a SKU or product id#??

Thanks

-kasch

·
Registered
39 Posts
yes the tool/range bag is a rubbermaid product found in the tool aisle.
Just picked one up a couple of days ago.
It works perfect for me and you can't beat the price :D .

Thats is not the bag I got. I don't have it with me so I am not sure what it was called.

I looked around that site and found the action packer split case.
That looks like it but mabey the new version.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I couldn't find the bag at my area Walmart, somebody mentioned Ace, so I went there.. my $8.00 bag cost $10.00 but it was still a good deal.

Raymond

·
Registered
87 Posts
check out shooter-range bags at gunsandstuff.com, very sturdy,11.95, three colors with extra mag pouches. great deal!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Can you give us a link to those bags. I can't seem to find anything on that site.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Wally World for less than $8.00 not bad at all. Holds ammo well and plenty of pockets and straps to hold things. I'm not cheap, just wise.

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
I picked one up for less than $8 at Wally World. It can easily carry a couple guns, several hundred rounds of ammo and your accessories for the range. Awesome deal from the tool department.

·
Registered
388 Posts
Walmart also sells an Allen bag for $20 that is rather nice. It's a purpose-made shooter's bag so it has gun rugs and other nice features. My friend is very happy with his.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I have the Allen one, good place to hold a water bottle, safety glasses, and the strap seems pretty sturdy. It held 8 boxes of 9mm on top of 3 bricks (100rd) of 12ga without breaking.

·
Registered
885 Posts
For those of you who have access to a Harbor Freight Tools store...
They are offereing this one in the store, on sale, for $4.99...http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?function=Search

And a smaller one in the store, on sale, for $3.99...lot no.35539....I couldn't find a listing on their online store, but it's an 11" canvas bag with covered exterior pockets and a reinforced bottom. This one looks more like a range bag and less like a tool bag. I think I'll go pick one of the 11 inchers up this weekend. I'll post some pics after I get it set up.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts