Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the local Walmart to get some ammo to go plinking tomorrow. Counter looked like a storm had blown through and normally I can pick up X number of boxes. Well I was able to snag the last 3 boxes they had. Then for grins got home and called the other local walmarts and they are out.

Looks like Blazer is having a hard time keeping up with the demand

·
Registered
536 Posts
I cleaned out my local walmart 3 weeks back for 21 boxes!!! I am now down to 500 rds....DOH

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I bought 9 boxes last week, all they had of 9mm. I bought 3 boxes yesterday again all they had.

I asked the manager to order me a case, she said she would. We'll see.

I'm trying to get them to carry BB in .45acp.

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
I've been emptying the WalMarts (3 Of Them) where I live everytime they stock the 9mm. I could reload the 9mm but I don't because it's really not that expensive IMHO to purchase. I have collected, let's say a "battle quantity" of it anyway.

·
Registered
111 Posts
What are you guys paying for 9mm Blazer at Wal-Mart? Here it's $8.97 for 50 rds. I buy two boxes each time I visit any of the three in the area.

·
Premium Member
11,114 Posts
What are you guys paying for 9mm Blazer at Wal-Mart? Here it's $8.97 for 50 rds. I buy two boxes each time I visit any of the three in the area.

You're lucky! :mrgreen: I can't even find any in the Pennsylvania Lehigh Valley area! :-x

·
Premium Member
1,830 Posts
anymore my local WM's look like they are out of at least half the ammo. the rest is usually just a box or 2. not the usual pile of each caliber.

·
Registered
211 Posts
For you guys who live around Atlanta, the Walmart on Chastain Meadows near Town Center Mall in Marietta has probably about 8-10 cases of 9mm Blazer Brass FMJ, and several cases of .40 Blazer brass 180gr FMJ (.40 is $12.47/box/50rnds) as of about 6pm on 12/22. They also had a good supply of Winchester WB in several calibers, but it's a bit higher.

However, they now have 1 less case of the .40 Blazer Brass :) and I need a heavy duty hook for my Christmas stocking....

Alchemist77

·
Registered
246 Posts
Does anyone else get that maniacal laughter when driving home with enough ammo to defend a small country?

phone rings
me: hello?
spook: Cuba is under attack! We're putting you on the next flight and don't forget your XD and your ammo!
me: I'll be right there!

·
Premium Member
1,243 Posts
Does anyone else get that maniacal laughter when driving home with enough ammo to defend a small country?

phone rings
me: hello?
spook: Cuba is under attack! We're putting you on the next flight and don't forget your XD and your ammo!
me: I'll be right there!
Muahahahahahahahaha

·
Registered
111 Posts
BB is 8.97 a box of 50 at my local WM. 2 boxes of BB is cheaper then 1 box of 100 WWB by a dollar something.
Same here MikeS. I find two boxes of BB is cheaper than a box of 100 WWB. So, I buy the BB and have had no issues with it so far.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts