Springfield XD Forum banner
21 - 40 of 44 Posts
umm, pretty sure they all do. They follow state law.
Mine doesn't. Theirs a stickers on the entrances. "No concealed firearms"
State law is the same, no license to oc and a license to cc.

Whats this "Walmart walk" crap? Do people get thier CCW and head to wallyword to walk around with thier new gun? Never heard of this!

My Walmart has one of those signs that says no unlicensed handguns. So far, I haven't seen any unlicensed handguns in my Walmart. There was a couple in Vegas last week that were illegally carrying.

Whats this "Walmart walk" crap? Do people get thier CCW and head to wallyword to walk around with thier new gun? Never heard of this!
You've NEVER heard of the Wally-Walk?!?!? Where have you BEEN man?!?!? :)
The Wally-Walk is an Age-Old ritual. Because Wal-Mart is gun friendly and most of their customers are oblivious Sheeple, it's a good place to get accustomed to concealed carrying... Walking the isles without constantly checking your gun (or your pistol :D :D), properly reaching to check stuff on the top shelves, properly squatting to check stuff on the bottom shelves and (of course) checking the Sporting Goods area for those mythical .22 bullets. :D

You've NEVER heard of the Wally-Walk?!?!? Where have you BEEN man?!?!? :)
The Wally-Walk is an Age-Old ritual. Because Wal-Mart is gun friendly and most of their customers are oblivious Sheeple, it's a good place to get accustomed to concealed carrying... Walking the isles without constantly checking your gun (or your pistol :D :D), properly reaching to check stuff on the top shelves, properly squatting to check stuff on the bottom shelves and (of course) checking the Sporting Goods area for those mythical .22 bullets. :D

Well explained thanks thought all the newbies knew that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the only Signage I've ever seen at WalMart regarding concealed carry...
The key words being 'Unlicensed Possession'. :)
Here in Illinois, when the concealed carry first passed, Walmart posted signage and added additional text stating that it only applied to employees and vendors. But it was still a compliant sign and held the force of law regardless of the language. A whole bunch of people contacted Walmart and got then to change the policy and take the signs down.

Wow! I've been doing the "Wally-Walk" for a few years now and I never knew it! Hmmm... maybe I should try to work up the stones to do the OC version just for fun...

considering all the heat that businesses are experiencing from the antis, perhaps we should not draw so much attention to those who opt not to infringe on our right to carry.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.