Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 3 items from 3 places to complete my optics on my AR, all were ordered last week or this last weekend.

now the waiting game is in full force and I dont think I can wait.

maybe a few xanax and some valium so I can just sleep through the shipping time will work

sorry, just had to vent

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
What did you order?

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Millet riser from midway

Sightmark 30mm flip to side from sightmark to go with my 3x mag

And a Lucid HD7 from a mountain supply company I can't remember the name from but has good reviews and was linked in a previous thread.

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Millet riser from midway

Sightmark 30mm flip to side from sightmark to go with my 3x mag

And a Lucid HD7 from a mountain supply company I can't remember the name from but has good reviews and was linked in a previous thread.
Nice I believe I am going with a similar setup, minus the Lucid HD7, which is a sick optic, I saw the previous thread, I liked it very much. But I am getting the FTS mount for my PA 5x mag and not sure if I am going to need a riser yet. Thats a sweet setup though, be sure to post pictures when you get it!

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice I believe I am going with a similar setup, minus the Lucid HD7, which is a sick optic, I saw the previous thread, I liked it very much. But I am getting the FTS mount for my PA 5x mag and not sure if I am going to need a riser yet. Thats a sweet setup though, be sure to post pictures when you get it!
Thanks, I will definitly post pics and a review.

I am very curious to see if the sightmark FTS for less than 50 bucks is going to be worth it.

I have to add a riser mostly to get the length of rail I need to mount the setup. Taking a gamble on the eye relief, it might be a little tall, we shall see

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
No problem, and good luck, can't wait to see the outcome

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well, hit a small snag today, but for good reason?? Gary, the ownwer of Mountain West Trading Post who was shipping the Lucid emailed me today and said he was boxing up the Lucid and noticed a "small defect" not sure if it is a scratch or something in the process from Lucid, but either way, he didn't feel comfortable shipping it as it was. He has more coming in tomorrow and will ship mine right out. So though I have to suffer more wait time, I would rather wait then get a full priced blem.

Props to Gary for catching that and his good customer service.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.