Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I FINALLY BOUGHT A XD .45 after weeks and weeks of research. When I purchased it from my local gun shop they only provided one magazine with my gun but had a form to fill out and send to Springfield which would get me an additional 3 mags.. It's been two weeks already and still nothing! Am I just being impatient Orr should they have arrived already?:confused::roll::D

·
Premium Member
12,161 Posts
What the hell? It should have come with two.

I hate it when dealers pull that crap. Saw the same thing recently when Sig did their mag promotion.

·
Premium Member
3,452 Posts
Just curious what the date on your pistol is? Back during the big Newtown rush when I was working at the LGS high capacity magazines were in crazy demand and certificates/forms like this were sent out to get extras from the manufacturers. The guns were shipped to us short on magazines from the factory.

:(

·
Registered
5,554 Posts
Hang in there, I had put mine in on 9/18 and received them on 10/1. I would however be asking your LGS where your other magazine is.

Welcome from Concord NC.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Did u get the essentials package did it come with the holster and the mag pouch and the ez-loader. First you'll get a reply from SA with a tracking notice then FedEx will bring them

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
I've bought two XDM's over the last four months, an XDM 5.25 in 45ACP and a XDM .40 4.5 two weeks ago. Both came with two magazines which I'm pretty sure your XD 45 should have had as well.

The XDM 40 I bought online and when it arrived it already had the form filled in for the three extra magazines promotion that SA is running right now. I sent it in but the form clearly stated it would take 6-8 weeks before they would arrive. I was a little bummed by that but today I got an e-mail from SA that my three mags have been shipped via FedEx! I should be getting them very soon!

·
Registered
2,487 Posts
My three free magazines arrived on Tuesday, 14 October. That was a lot faster than I had expected. Now I've got five magazines for my recently purchased XDM 40 4.5. Sweet!

·
Registered
102 Posts
Purchased a Champion Operator on Monday 13th and submitted rebate online same day. FedEx says my free mags will be here tomorrow. :mrgreen:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts