Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
5,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
P229 with Sig .357 Sig barrel and gunsmith-fitted 3rd party .40 barrel and 3, 10 round Sig mags. I'm the only owner & have the original paperwork, box, etc.

This gun has never been carried in a holster, and is flawless in every way.
It has never failed in any way with either barrel or ammo.
Very accurate. It has maybe 2,000 rounds total through it max.
It has never been modified in any way, has a great trigger right out of the box.

I just can't shoot the DA-SA triggers anymore and it has become a Safe Queen. I am shifting to revolvers for IDPA and need to gear-up with a gun, holster, speedloaders, .38 dies, etc and that stuff ain't cheap.

I live in Snohomish WA, you can fire this gun at Norpoint shooting center in Arlington WA before the sale if you desire. Would greatly prefer to do an in-state, in-person sale. You must have a valid CPL to purchase directly from me, no exceptions.

I do not know the correct price for this gun yet, but will post some pics tomorrow night and update this post. I'm actually trying to see if anyone local is interested as I would really rather not ship it.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Bump for a great gun. I'd be all over it, but with a little one on the way my better half is pulling the plug on spendings. And its even the caliber I prefer. Anyone who gets this one will definately be happy with it. Who is the 40 barrel made by?

·
Banned
5,690 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no info on the .40 barrel. It shoots great and was fitted by the gunsmith at Coast Arms in Woodinville who did all my work back before they went out of business and he blew away in the wind.

Dang.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts