Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
669 with credit card, 20 for the FFL, OTD for 690.

IF I hadn't just bought the DW VBob and if it wasn't Buds and their 10 day shipping nonsense I'd go ahead and pick it up. Not a bad price.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I can wait till they are plentiful in the wild. It's not like it's a new glock.

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
Nope. The one I handled at the gun show last month had photo-luminescent sights.
Ahh, you meant tritium type sights?

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
669 with credit card, 20 for the FFL, OTD for 690.

IF I hadn't just bought the DW VBob and if it wasn't Buds and their 10 day shipping nonsense I'd go ahead and pick it up. Not a bad price.
Doesn't Buds have a 180 day layaway plan?... ;)

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Yeah, I meant "doesn't need the help of a flashlight" night-sights. LMFAO.
I do like the stock HK sights, they are very bright when charged but they are in no way a replacement for true night sights.

I'll likely get one of these when the prices level off. I have a few other guns higher on my list at the moment.

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
I just found out that a local store I like has the VP-9 for 599!

Ugh...and I just got through buying my second Colt AR. Been spending money like Congress lately...this has to stop.

LOL

-brickboy240

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Pull the trigger BB, you KNOW you want and need that gun!

Then post a thorough report.

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
You know...if I was not sooo heavily invested in the Glock platform...I'd be all over the VP-9 like a fat kid on a doughnut!

The XD did nothing for me (sorry) and the M&P left me flat as well. The Walther PPQ was interesting but there was/is little support for it, then Walther went and changed the design to a button mag release and made it where mags for both mag releases did not interchange.

We had to know it was coming some day...someone WAS going to finally release a serious polymer striker pistol that had a serious chance at chipping away at Glock's stature. It figures that a company like HK would be the one to do it.

Yeah...I am pretty sure that someday I will own a VP-9....it is just too good to ignore.

-brickboy240

·
Administrator
16,913 Posts
I do like the stock HK sights, they are very bright when charged but they are in no way a replacement for true night sights.

I'll likely get one of these when the prices level off. I have a few other guns higher on my list at the moment.
Which I don't get either... because luminova on watches work fine. I can see mine just fine. But on the night sights they really dim to almost nothing. Obviously my watch sees daylight and doesn't sit ina drawer, but even still, it's surprising.

There are some watches with tritium viles... but those are like flash lights staring at you you when trying to sleep. :)

·
Administrator
16,913 Posts
i just found out that a local store i like has the vp-9 for 599!

Ugh...and i just got through buying my second colt ar. Been spending money like congress lately...this has to stop.

Lol

-brickboy240
do it!

·
Registered
31,246 Posts
Once I get the rest of the new Colt AR done (Aimpoint...Magpul stocks, etc.) then I might just get the VP-9.

-brickboy240

·
Registered
2,583 Posts
Once I get the rest of the new Colt AR done (Aimpoint...Magpul stocks, etc.) then I might just get the VP-9.

-brickboy240
We all know you will, we are just trying to keep you motivated!

·
Registered
804 Posts
My LGS has now received 3 at the price of 619, plus tax. Two sold fairly quickly. The last was still there as of a couple hours ago. It just isn't on my radar.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
I just got one for $599 from CDNN, with a free shipping coupon code. $624 OTD at my local pawn shop (was on the approved FFL List for CDNN.) Only have put 4 mags worth through it, but it shoots nice, with no failures in the 60 rounds of 124gr FMJ. The mag release is different, but I kinda like it.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts