• I don't care

• Call Palin the winner and not have the debate

Results are only viewable after voting.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
in light of the news that the VP moderator is an in-the-tank-for-Obama media figure, should she step down from doing this?

·
Registered
229 Posts
get ron paul to do it

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Every time it's hard or difficult to do she is going to step down or say no!! What BS is this... stand up and take like a women.

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
Did I miss something here..? Was the debate called off?? Was Palin pulled from the debate??? Did she decide not to do it?? What???

·
Registered
15,712 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Palin will be on hannity's radio show in 15 minutes...i hate Hannity, but wanna hear the interview.

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
I think the poll was asking if the MODERATOR should step down, not if Palin should.

·
Registered
7,827 Posts
oh, is that the guy who sits in front and ask the Qs? That wouldn't make sense, he has to be there...

·
Registered
2,721 Posts
Who's the moderator? :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,762 Posts
Gwenn Ifill from PBS . . . . of course. Moderators are always from the Libtard pack.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Gwenn Ifill from PBS . . . . of course. Moderators are always from the Libtard pack.
If a 'conservative' moderator (mythical creature i know.. but its nice to dream!) of a debate were to have a book awating publicatoin on innaugaration day called 'The McCain Presidential Legacy' or some similar ilk (substitute McCain for Obama in Gwenn's book title anyway) the dems would not only back out of the debate, they would cry SOOOOOO Foul and B*t(h SOOOO much you'd think the sky was falling. but hey. she's a lib. its ok. dont worry about it. she cant be biased.

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
She has a book to be released about Obama and black politicians. Its set to be released on inauguration day. The book will be irrelevant at that time if BO doesn't win. She obviously has a vested interest in the democrats to win the debate.

·
Registered
623 Posts
The media says Sarah is so bad she might as well withdraw from the VP nomination, Mc Cain is stupid and about to die anyway, Republicans are responsible for all the problems in the world, Bush single handed started an un-just war, yet the polls still show the race neck and neck. Sounds like Americans are smart enough to see what's going on.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts