Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We've all seen "shooting gallery" games before, but this thing actually requires correct sight alignment if you intend to hit anything. What's even better, shots fired with incorrect sight alignment show up on the targets in the same place that a real shot would go. The "indoor pistol" stages are particularly good in this regard.

This could be an excellent training aid- and boy do I wish I had this thing for my remedial shooters, 10 years ago. I could have saved some time and ammunition on qualification days.

http://www.firearmsid.com/eurosimulator/shooting.asp?Languages=amerikansk

·
Registered
298 Posts
Pretty good, but that pistol on the basic handgun needs nightsights or at least white dot sights. I did much better on the revolver where the site is red. It would be cool if sony came out with a training aid like this that played on the PS2 that actually had a simulated gun (similar to the duck hunting game).

·
Registered
449 Posts
Games/simulators like that drive me nuts! Trying to precisely control something with a mouse gets frustrating for me after a while. I like the PS2 idea - give me an XD9 lightgun controller!

:D

·
Registered
823 Posts
Cool, I particularly liked the rifle stages, I spent a lot of years looking through sights like that, and although I am not as good as I once was, I finished with a string of eight X10s. :D

Only dropped 4 on the handgun stage, 296 out of 300.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts