Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello all. I'd like to sale my viridian SXD laser and holster that came with it. I no longer want it. Its only 3 months old never used but one time. I purchased a crossbreed holster and cannot use the laser with it. I'm looking to get $185 shipped for it. I paid $240 for it. I am willing to take offers as well or maybe trades as well.

Here is there site with information.

Viridian SXD Gun Laser Sights | Viridian Green Laser Gun Sights

Someone buy this thing lol. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hello all. I'd like to sale my viridian SXD laser and holster that came with it. I no longer want it. Its only 3 months old never used but one time. I purchased a crossbreed holster and cannot use the laser with it. I'm looking to get $200 shipped for it. I paid $240 for it. I am willing to take offers as well or maybe trades as well.

Here is there site with information.

Viridian SXD Gun Laser Sights | Viridian Green Laser Gun Sights

Someone buy this thing lol. Thanks guys.
i have a brand new crimnson trace lg-445 for ur 45acp only we can trade if u would like and the viridian will fit on a xd40

·
Registered
79 Posts
nevermind urs is for a 4 or 5 inch brrel only.But u can buy my brand new grip laser it goes on the grip and can be used with any holster.Also it has a on and off button so it dont have to be turned on at all times when firing gun.180 shipped or make offer thats a good deal there 300 new with a 50 dollar rebate would be 250

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nevermind urs is for a 4 or 5 inch brrel only.But u can buy my brand new grip laser it goes on the grip and can be used with any holster.Also it has a on and off button so it dont have to be turned on at all times when firing gun.180 shipped or make offer thats a good deal there 300 new with a 50 dollar rebate would be 250
Heck yeah man. If i get this sold I'll be all over this man.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumpity bump.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bump. Price reduced! Get this thing someone.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts