Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got my viridian C5L this week but did not get it from where I had ordered it from. Dec 2, 2010 I ordered it online, this week I stopped at a local gun shop to take a look around. I was looking in one of the glass cases and a little green and black box caught my eye. I took a closer look and there was 3 viridian C5L's in boxes. I bought one because the one I ordered in Dec still has not been delivered. As I was paying I called the website that I had ordered from and cancelled my order. But now that I have it I love it. Here's some pics. I'm going to take it to the range next weekend so I can set it.

Attachments

·
Banned
88 Posts
Looks sweet. Can't wait to get one of my own. New design looks nice and compact.

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, the features on it are great. ive been too lazy to watch the cd that comes with it. i will hopefully this week so i can learn how to adjust the speed of the light/laser pulse.

·
Registered
6,595 Posts
thanks, the features on it are great. ive been too lazy to watch the cd that comes with it. i will hopefully this week so i can learn how to adjust the speed of the light/laser pulse.
Did yours come with a book?

Its easy to adjust, there is a step by step in my book

·
Registered
56 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Did yours come with a book?

Its easy to adjust, there is a step by step in my book
Yeah it did but I'm also curious to see what's on the dvd

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Johnny,
Glad you like the C5L. Just a reminder to you that we have leather IWB concealable holsters by Galco available now for your setup. Very shortly we will have a locking style Kydex holster as well. Please check our website for more info. Thanks!

Andy Scott
Viridian Green Laser Sights
Gun Laser, Handgun lasers, Glock Laser Sight, Ruger Laser, Laser Sight, Viridian Green Laser Sights | Fits Glock, Springfield XD, Walther, Sig
I will keep my eyes open for the Kydex holster

·
Registered
3 Posts
Just picked up the C5L today here in Miami. All I have to say is Wow! This is by far the brightest laser I've ever experienced. Can't wait to go to the range on Saturday to Zero it. Blew my mind at how bright it is.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts