Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at this for a while now. I currently have a surefire X400 light/laser combo attached to my XDm 3.8 compact. Now as this is an awesome light/laser, it sticks out past the barrel, and it will be expensive and a long wait to get a holster for. I was just looking at the viridian site, and they now have the tac-loc holster for the XDm with the C5L attached.

Has anyone purchased the C5L, and has anyone purchased the holster for the tac mount light/laser? Basically looking for some feedback whether people are liking this set up or not, and if the C5L is holding up to compare to surefire or streamlight?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have the C5L and the Tacloc holster for my XDm 40. The when you unlock the gun, your finger basically is on the on off button for your laser/light. The holster can be adjusted a little, IMO it is fine out of the box. The C5L is well worth the money. Sure there are brighter lights out there but for the compact size 100 lumens is plenty for me. Overall I am happy with my purchase.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Check out Hidden Hybrid Holsters. That's probably what I'm going with.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Check out Hidden Hybrid Holsters. That's probably what I'm going with.
Nice, thank you for the suggestion, I may have to grab one of those as well...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts