Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
9,914 Posts
Yes, it's an opinion that may or may not guide the actions of LEO and prosecutors.

But it looks like the AG "get it"
In reviewing the legality of the policies, I express no opinion about their wisdom. It certainly can
be argued that such policies are ineffectual because persons who wish to perpetrate violence will ignore
them, and that the net effect of such policies is to leave defenseless the law-abiding citizens who follow
these policies.

·
Premium Member
2,186 Posts
Ken has been on the gun-owner and Right to Bear side for quite some time, according to the VCDL email traffic I've been seeing for the last year or two. Too bad that after they legalized carrying in restaraunts that serve alcohol that the streets started running red with blood because of drunken gun owners getting upset over their improperly prepared food or a perceived insult from another patron.

·
Banned
1,155 Posts
Ken is "da man!" He came out with an opinion recently regarding carrying concealed in church. I’m fairly certain that was one of a few places in VA you weren't allowed to carry without a good and sufficient reason. Good old Ken said self defense purposes were good and sufficient reason.

He is also the first AG to file a motion in court against Obuma Care stating it's unconstitutional.

This man deserves a steak dinner!

·
Registered
160 Posts
He'll be our next governor.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hopefully he is voted in. He speaks his mind and seems very sensible
to me. Now you just need George Allen and another conservative back in the Senate to replace those 2 liberal D bags "Horse face buck teeth" John Warner and that waste of space Jim Webb.
The latest Quinnipiac poll has Kaine ahead of Allen by something like 43-42. It's still early though. If Senator Allen did not have that macaca moment, he might be our current president. I teach in the school (public high school) that his kids went to and have spoken to him on several occasions. He's a smart man and we need him back in government. He has some good ideas on energy production and revenue generation that others have not covered.

·
Registered
8,566 Posts
Yes, unfortunately it's opinion only and even IF it was law, Universities still have power over students and can find ways to expel the student or charge them with trespassing.

·
Banned
1,155 Posts
The latest Quinnipiac poll has Kaine ahead of Allen by something like 43-42. It's still early though. If Senator Allen did not have that macaca moment, he might be our current president. I teach in the school (public high school) that his kids went to and have spoken to him on several occasions. He's a smart man and we need him back in government. He has some good ideas on energy production and revenue generation that others have not covered.
Yeah I have a family member that has planned parties and catering events with him and his wife over the last 15 or so years. Says him and his wife are the nicest most down to earth and intelligent people. I've seen him in person a time or 2 and love how he wears boots with his suits.

I've watched him on Hannity a few times as part of the great American panel. Just an all around good guy.

That "maccaca" comment was blown waaaaaaaaaay out of proportion. But what do you expect from the bottom feeding liberal media? They take the smallest non event and make it headlines

Kaine is another I don't care for. Seen him speak on TV nationally a few times. I think Allen has laid low long enough to be popular again.

I agree with you. If that comment wasn't made then he very well could have ran for president. One of the strongest Republican candidates around. Probably why he was beaten down so hard for something so trivial. We'll see though.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts