Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I recently joined an out door range that has some FANTASTIC resources available, including a special 50/100 yard small bore range which is perfect for using my M&P 15-22. I took some photos and some video of my shooting on the reactive steel targets - very challenging at 50 yards! Here's the link:

First Time Shooting At The Miamisburg Sportsmen’s Club | ThruMyLens

Let me know what you think! I'm pretty pleased with my performance. :)

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Very nice! After doing a lot of research and seeing some pictures on the S&W forums of how people are modifying these guns, I'm planning on getting one shortly. I hadn't heard of too many people shooting them out to 50 yards, but your performance has me anticipating good results when I finally get mine. :)

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Very nice! After doing a lot of research and seeing some pictures on the S&W forums of how people are modifying these guns, I'm planning on getting one shortly. I hadn't heard of too many people shooting them out to 50 yards, but your performance has me anticipating good results when I finally get mine. :)
50 yards is about typical range for .22s, thats the range I shoot my 10/22 and my 15/22 at the most, and I hit dime size groups at 50 yards with both;)

100 yards is stretching the accurate range of the round, 75 yards is the ideal max range... but you can hit at 100 yards as long as you dont have a lot of wind, with a light breeze you're looking at getting blown off target 5 or so inches:shock:

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Hey guys,

I recently joined an out door range that has some FANTASTIC resources available, including a special 50/100 yard small bore range which is perfect for using my M&P 15-22. I took some photos and some video of my shooting on the reactive steel targets - very challenging at 50 yards! Here's the link:

How much is the Miamisburg Sportsmen's Club membership? I go to Spring Valley, I dont think its hard to get a lane for rifles... but it does get rough trying to get one for handguns... 25 bucks a year is worth it though, because Target World is a rip off at 15 bucks an hour:evil:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hey guys,

I'd like to see the video, but can't get the link to open.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
Nice write up. I can tell you had a good time.

Sent from my EVO using Forum Runner

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Great shooting...:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts