Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

I purchased both the 5.11 RUSH MOAB 6 and RUSH MOAB 10 tactical gear bags for CCW (both just announced in January at Shot Show 2011) and did a video review on them.

Enjoy, and do let me know your thoughts!

·
Registered
188 Posts
I like the bag, but I don't think I could carry that everyday. Great review though! You really nailed all the features. It because of folks like yourself, that picking out items only sold online is easier!

Thank you!

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
So Rolex John.... you CCW every place?? Even when posted not to??? You stated you do at 1:30. If so you are breaking the law. Don't get caught. Otherwise excellent review.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
So Rolex John.... you CCW every place?? Even when posted not to??? You stated you do at 1:30. If so you are breaking the law. Don't get caught. Otherwise excellent review.

NO he did not. He said twice that it was a pain to un holster when entering a place that he could not carry. Listen again. :D

As to the bags, I have the 10 and love it. It's great for a overnight or two day trip, as well as just slinging stuff around.

good review

PS I holster carry (duh) so am not rating the bag as an off body CCW item but rather as a gear/travel bag. :D

peace

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
Mark,
Rolex John implies since it's a pain to un-holster his weapon he bought the bags to carry them concealed so that he doesn't have to un-holster. He doesn't out right say that but he implies to CCW in the bag. Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
5,916 Posts
^^^^ I disagree, at least I didn't get that. I thinking he's just gonna leave the bag in the car.

Let's worry about what folks say vs what we think they imply, too easy to misinterpret things out here on the interwebz

Besides, frankly if he chooses to blow a sign, that's his business and his consequences.
I'm not recommending it, just saying it's unlikely to ever affect you so why call him out on a vague assumption?

peace

·
Registered
2,669 Posts
That is very true Mark.

I just would wish people are more aware of what they say and how it is said. We have crazy people in this world and some don't have common sense and do stupid stuff based on what is implied or said. Peace Brother from Alaska.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts