Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well I bought a Cake, put a couple of jars of Tannerite inside the cake and the frosted back over it. I will have my friends sing happy birthday and when they say, "now make a wish and blow out the candles" I go to blow out the candles with my Colt M4 and shoot the Tannerite filled Cake to release the candles of their duty. It will be Gallagher style but with a Colt! How does this sound for an awesome video, I will bring it and show you guys exactly how it went down. I have 100 rnds. of Penetrator to myself haha. I am at least gonna keep a mag full, for personal Defense. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=E3avlfsIcjg

·
Registered
793 Posts
Be careful & Happy B-Day !
+1 on the be careful. I have heard a little goes a long way with that stuff. Have fun, and of course post that video asap.:twisted:

·
Registered
413 Posts
I can't wait to see this video, get on with it already! And Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
755 Posts
subscribed 4 vid

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
I hope the fact that it is 4:30 est and he hasnt posted a video means hes out having a good time and not in the hospital lol.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Can't wait for this video haha

·
Registered
826 Posts
Hmmm.....Chances of seeing a video of this today are probably slim. Hope he gets one posted up soon. I could use a good laugh. I just hope no one got hurt.

·
Registered
768 Posts

·
Registered
4,495 Posts
Won't miss this...:)

·
Premium Member
21,748 Posts

·
Registered
1,188 Posts

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
VIDEO! Bring it on!!! :shock:

·
Registered
17,688 Posts
Maybe the video isn't out yet because the dude is in orbit...KABOOOOOM!

·
Registered
725 Posts
I just keep picturing in my head, them all gathered around the cake singing, and his idea of safety is there was nobody at the other end of the table. The video, if ever recovered, ends with bangBOOsssssssssssss...

·
Registered
793 Posts
The longer it takes to get posted, the more I feel like someone went to the hospital.:shock:

1 - 20 of 62 Posts