Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,806 Posts
Finger tight on trigger .... waving gun around .... anyone else think nothing in chamber?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Im calling fake bs. Who in their right mind would stand and argue with a lunatic waving a gun in their face (finger on trigger).

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'd have to agree, if it's not fake those two have to be the biggest tools in the county they are in. You're either going to run like hell, attempt to disarm the guy, or shoot him in the face yourself. You don't run your mouth with a gun flapping around in your face, well at least I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be. Teeth make a pretty poor substitution for a IIIa vest.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Im calling fake bs. Who in their right mind would stand and argue with a lunatic waving a gun in their face (finger on trigger).
it might not be fake /shrug... but I agree with you when it comes to the insanity involved with continuing to argue while there's a gun in his face.

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Staged or not I am not going to do something this stupid and risk losing my CCW and possibly even my right to own guns. If my gun is out, I am justified in shooting. Otherwise it is concealed unless I am on a range. It is morons like both of these idiots that give us law-abiding careful gun owners a bad name. If you have a temper that you cannot control you should have no right to carry a gun and possibly not even own a gun until you have demonstrated more control. No this is not about gun control, it is about sensibility so the rest of us don't pay for your stupidity. Guns and hot tempers lead to bad decisions in a very short amount of time.

BTW I am not going on a rant here. I have an acquaintance who pulled a very similar stunt. He let road rage get him and he pulled a gun out and started waving it around. He ended up on the wrong end of a 2 hour police manhunt. He is now on probation and is prohibited from being around guns. I stand by what I said about guns and hot tempers.

·
Premium Member
11,243 Posts
I agree completely. While I do think it was staged, that doesn't mean it wasn't still incredibly stupid. In some ways more than real road rage, I suppose.

Another possibility is anti-gun people staging this for propaganda purposes. Nothing would surprise me anymore.

·
Registered
3,388 Posts
Both of these guys are morons. Who acts like this in real life? I want to know what this dummy does for a living with the motorcycles, cars, truck, house?? He seems like a crack head to me. Only in America. lol

·
Registered
9,649 Posts
I love the people who believe everything on the internet. If you thought this was real, please please sell all of your weapons now. Your sense of reality is not suitable for firearm ownership.

·
Registered
326 Posts
Sooooooooo. Where's the bumper to bumper traffic??:confused:

·
Registered
2,842 Posts
I would like to think it was staged; but, something sticks out to make me doubt it was: Other than being dumb enough to do it in the first place, why would you agree to flashing your face, firearm, AND the easiest way for LE to identify you, your license plate on the internet when doing such a thing?

Then again, dumb enough to think it was a good idea in the first place...

·
Premium Member
127,988 Posts
I think the guy with the gun was Jim Carey! :shock:

·
Registered
6,161 Posts
If you watch the link to the video I posted, the guy on the bike is claiming it is not fake. He's a complete idiot and/or really dedicated to the lie if it is.

·
Registered
5,986 Posts
I think this is real. I would find it very hard to fake that kind of emotion. Agree with the posting of the license plate, why do that if it's faked?

I think the guy filming is a complete moron for sticking around with a gun in his face.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts