Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So what exactly did Stag do to make it their fault?
the inside of the chamber had to much of the paint they use to cote ther AR with so my bolt some how it jam really bad that one of the .223 casing bent all most in half :shock::shock: i was in total wow what the hell !?!?!?!
so i took it to Spike's Tactical the buff and polish the in side the chamber
after that never had any more jams and now the bolt runs smother than before :twisted::twisted:

·
Banned
1,082 Posts
AH! That's good to know! I would've been WTF too! Fortunately, none of the Stags I've owned ever had a problem... Only problems I've had with them were thinking about what "things" I want to put/add/do to it.

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
Cool video but I was wondering,why didnt you adjust your sightes after you first seen you were shooting to the left?

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
Cool video but I was wondering,why didnt you adjust your sites after you first seen you were shooting to the left?
i was wondering that too.

after the first 5-10 shot's, i would have adjusted my sight's....or atleast walked the holes into the center of the target, for the sake of the video.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Shoot straight in Apopka lets you shoot ARs? I shoot over at East Orange, and no hi-powers over there. That would be good to know, cause I don't have the time to get over to Titusville to shoot.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cool video but I was wondering,why didnt you adjust your sites after you first seen you were shooting to the left?
well................................................
ok ok my rear site suck it comes loos very easy after just a few shoots
i am making a second video that will explanation more later on next week and why i am getting a red dot

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Shoot straight in Apopka lets you shoot ARs? I shoot over at East Orange, and no hi-powers over there. That would be good to know, cause I don't have the time to get over to Titusville to shoot.
yes they do but they only have two rows in a separate room for that :cry:
ther tampa location has a 100 yard in door range love to go to that one just ones to try my AR-15

·
Registered
671 Posts
every body need a few hobbies ;)
but i dont understand why someone would want to watch a video of someone shooting poorly at a target 20 yards away, with a non-zero'd sight.....and prior to that giving an opinion on a rifle that he knows very little about....

i dunno...i guess i just dont get it.

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
Ahhh cut him some slack,he's just haveing fun.At least he's brave enough to post his video's.Ive shot poorly in the past also but I wouldnt post the vid's tho lol.Rock on Luis.
but i dont understand why someone would want to watch a video of someone shooting poorly at a target 20 yards away, with a non-zero'd sight.....and prior to that giving an opinion on a rifle that he knows very little about....

i dunno...i guess i just dont get it.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
Why would you continue to shoot off point ? and why would you shoot at a distance of 75' the rifle should be capable of better

1 - 15 of 15 Posts