1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,804 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,307 Posts
We are at this camp right now. It is TREMENDOUS. My son was placed in Ron Avery's group. I don't know who is having a better time, him or me. I am just sitting back, trying to stay out of the way, but still close enough to hear all the instruction! I cannot say enough good stuff about this camp (their very first) to make anyone understand the quality of it and the people. Ron, Max Michel, Phil Strader, Brian Nelson (still a "junior" himself) and several local guys who are fantastic. These instructors and those organizing this camp are top notch. They are great with the kids. I am blown away by whole thing and so thankful we found out about it and made the trip. Three days of instruction from legends, wow!

If you have kids or know shooters who do, make sure to get the word out about USPSA, they have their hearts in the right place are are diligently working to create passion in our youngsters, not only for the game of shooting, but the wholesome gun culture and preservation of our right gauranteed by the second amendment.

I really am on cloud 9 getting to watch Ron Avery instruct my son, can you tell? Plus, he is loving it and doing well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts