Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined mostly to say I appreciate the knowledge kicked around in here. From the tutorials to reviews, I've had a lot of fun working on my XD 9 over the past 2 weeks. Above all though, you guys make it easy to convince my wife that any upgrades I purchase are "necessary", even though these guns are more than capable stock:cool:. Here's hoping for a trigger job and viridian c5l in the near future...

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

·
Premium Member
24,708 Posts
hello there

·
Registered
755 Posts
looks good, welcome

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for the welcome fellas. I've been pretty impressed with this pistol thus far. I've put about 400 rounds through it (including 147 grain jacketed hollows) in a 2 week time frame and have had no issues other than it hitting a little left of where I put my sights (could be human error on my part though). Regardless, it is truly a joy to shoot. Thanks again...

·
Registered
407 Posts
Looks great!! And Welcome from north Idaho!

·
Premium Member
3,448 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forum from Colorado

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Again, thanks. Wouldn't have been able to do any of this stuff w/o everyone's prior contributions. My choices are the direct result of those bold enough to pioneer DIY techniques or test new products on their XD's... On that note, I have to say that it's been real tempting to overdue every mod I've seen on here lol. I really had to hold back to not polish the the slide stop and disassembly lever. Not filling in Springfield Armory U.S.A. on the slide was pretty tough as well. My theory being less is more, but who knows what time will hold :twisted:

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Welcome to the Forum Vic, looking good there! :D

·
Registered
892 Posts
Welcome from wisconsin.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
Welcome from washington!
Where did you get that decal for the bottom of the mag?

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Welcome from washington!
Where did you get that decal for the bottom of the mag?
Its not a decal, its a laser etched base pad from ndz performance I believe. I ordered it from them off of ebay (an xd search should pull them up). It replaces the factory mag base with an aluminum one.

·
Registered
1,226 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts