Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my CHL for texas. I purchased a Glock 27 a few years ago and was planning on using it to Carry. One day while at my local gun store i saw one of the SA Xd9s up on the shelf. Came with 3 15 round mags and a holster in a cool looking box. The Sales person said he likes the XD pistols. So ifigured, What the Heck....Let me get this Xd 9 and try it out. Let me say i fell in love. Disasembley of the Weapon is alot easier on the XD. It also seemed to be much more accurate than the Glock 27. I figured this was becasuse of the Differance in barrel size. Glock 27 is subcomact where Xd 9 is not. The next week i went back and traded the Glock 27 in for a XD40 Subcompact. Accuracy was still better than the glock 27. Both of my Pistols are the Two tone Stainless. I did notice that the Pistol grip safety does start to rust after a few days of Conceled carry.

FYI.... I have been looking high and low for a good concelead cary holster and have found a company that makes good ones. Not sure if this site has been posted before Because im new to this forum so i will post a link anyway....

http://www.comp-tac.com/

1 - 1 of 1 Posts