Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shot both the XD and the Ruger... Went very well... took my girl there with me.. her first time shooting and let me tell you... I was shocked.

Heres one of my best targets...
25 feet away

Here is my girls target at 9 feet away... she did very well.

Oh, also I bought a pt111 taurus millenium pro 9mm.... I was like ok its nice, small and very easy to carry as a BUGBUG.
Well took it to the range and hated it.. VEry un reliable, the slide wouldnt lock back when the clip empty... The trigger pull was HORRIBLE. And after putting 50 rounds through it, I sold it 2 hours later. I hate the damn thing.

Here are some pictures from the range that I took with my phone.

Here you can see the Taurus.... IT SUCKS!

·
Registered
603 Posts
Glad you had a good time! It's nice to see that you took your daughter out with you... which gun did she like best?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hahah had a blast....

And shes my G/F not daughter.. hahahah

You really wanna see pics? hmmm.... I think I have some clothed pics around here on my comp somewhere.. hmmm...

Jenni- Hey now.. no sharing my "personal" pictures without my permission.. those are for another forum...

I liked the Ruger better.. me and the XD got off to a rocky start...

·
Registered
287 Posts
I will admit I also thought you were referring to your daughter.

at any rate... glad the two of you had a good time at the range... always good to introduce someone to the wonderful world of firearms....

on a side note... how do you like the ruger 345... I saw a pretty good review of it over at gunblast....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts