Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm trying to decide should I go with the standard clips with CBST or the velcro kit with v - clips any suggestions

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
I run the standard over the belt loops on my Alien Gear and even with a tucked in shirt they are easy to miss. I wear a black ccw belt and black clips. To me the velcro clips would be more hassle than they are worth, but I see their value for someone who must have complete concealmemt. For me personally I like the over the belt clips because they are easy to put on and take off.

Most of the time I carry at the 3:00 position in kydex holsters both IWB and OWB with a cover garment over my belt. The rare occasions I carry with a shirt tucked in over my gun I carry in my Alien Gear about 4:30.

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I have the standard clips on my CBST. Nobody notices, especially with a black belt. My cell phone usually covers the front-most clip anyhow.

·
Premium Member
128,168 Posts
I like the standard clips.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I run the standard over the belt loops on my Alien Gear and even with a tucked in shirt they are easy to miss. I wear a black ccw belt and black clips. To me the velcro clips would be more hassle than they are worth, but I see their value for someone who must have complete concealmemt. For me personally I like the over the belt clips because they are easy to put on and take off.

Most of the time I carry at the 3:00 position in kydex holsters both IWB and OWB with a cover garment over my belt. The rare occasions I carry with a shirt tucked in over my gun I carry in my Alien Gear about 4:30.
Thanks for advice

1 - 6 of 6 Posts