Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to sell my SA 95%+ blue Ultra Compact 1911A1 in 45ACP to fund a high end tactical optic, but don't know its current value. A new one just sold on another forum for $495 - it went very quickly, so I guess it was probably underpriced at least a little since the SA Website showed the Custom Loaded UC (basically the same gun in SS) for 900+. I don't see any on Gunbroker right now, so don't have a good auction comparison. It has the box and accessories, including extra mags, and has had an action job, added oversized mag release and extended slide release.
My post count is too low to sell it here, but if the mods allow, I will post a link to wherever it ends up. I'll also look for trades, either here in WV or long distance (through my FFL), so trade value is another number I'm looking for.
I'm guessing 475-525 to sell, 550-575 to trade. The election might make a concealable big bore more valuable than this. We'll have to wait and see the outcome on Wed morning!
Thanks for any help you can offer.

**Traded for the sight I wanted**

·
Registered
7,623 Posts
I think that's a great asking price without having seen the gun....Certainly fair.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do you think that the outcome of the election will effect the value of a concealable big bore? Until we know which candidate wins I'm less inclided to dicker over the price. We'll know more on Wed morning what lies ahead, but its an interesting time to be selling a gun!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts