Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What sights (apart from the stock sights sold with the XD) are "Production Legal" in USPSA Production Division for an XD?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Fiber Optic sights seems to be a popular choice and are legal.

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Anything that mimics stock sights including fiber optic. Can not have any thing that requires batteries. There are so many different sights that its hard to say what and what is not legal. Although I dont think peep sights are legal.

·
Premium Member
5,749 Posts
Notch and post style sights only.
No ghost rings.
No electronics.

·
Registered
52 Posts
someone posted here that the manufacturer was claiming the express 24/7 sights were legal, may want to look in to that. I agree with the previous posts that as most matches are outside (hopefully in the sun) fiber optic is hard to beat.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Send off your gun to Rich, get the whole nine yards including melt-in bomars and be done with it! :wink:

Unless you're shooting outside of this country, who cares about IPSC. We're on the USPSA rulebook and that's that. I won't shoot IPSC period, too much bullshit rules.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The only Production pistol that's been "officially approved" with FO sights by IPSC is the CZ SP01, because somebody provided 'evidence' to Vince Pinto that the factory will supply the gun to a cusomer with FO sights. The K100 COMES with FO sights whether you want them or not, but it's not been "approved".
You're right....and that's why I like shooting in USPSA rather than IPSC, and have an FO front sight on my XD40.
Less BS, and I like that. 8)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts