Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Looks good, nice job!

I've been wanting to make it over to some matches in OH but haven't had a chance yet. So far all of the matches I've shot have been in the Pittsburgh, PA area.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, unfortunately there seems to be not much interest in West Virginia. I guess most of them prefer to stick to their lever action 30-30s and shotguns full of rock salt! :lol:

·
Registered
452 Posts
ampleworks said:
Yes, unfortunately there seems to be not much interest in West Virginia. I guess most of them prefer to stick to their lever action 30-30s and shotguns full of rock salt! :lol:
Don't discount rock salt, it can hurt! Not that I'd know anything about that..... :wink: I'm about as far north in the northern panhandle as you can get my 30-30 hasn't seen the light of day in years but south of the Mason Dixon line I make no guarantees... :)

There is definitely a lap of interest in my fair state. There are a couple of ranges close that do IDPA and action pistol matches but none are USPSA members. There are 4 clubs around Pittsburgh within an hour or so that host USPSA matches every Sunday between the 4.

One of these days I am going to make it out to Rayner's or up to Crooked Creek which are the two closest to me in OH.

·
Registered
688 Posts
j2fast said:
Looks good, nice job!

I've been wanting to make it over to some matches in OH but haven't had a chance yet. So far all of the matches I've shot have been in the Pittsburgh, PA area.
Are you making it to the Area 8 Match ? Just south of Pittsburg.

·
Registered
452 Posts
bobert1 said:
Are you making it to the Area 8 Match ? Just south of Pittsburg.
No but I should have registered, this is my first year shooting competively so at first I wussed out and didn't signup. By the time a reconsidered all of the Sat & Sun spots were filled and I'll be in AZ on that Friday so that day is out as well. I'm hoping to make at least one Area Match next year.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts