Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well just got my box of 250rds of .38 today and checked out the different headstamps to see what they use. Here is a list of what is in one box, there are a few that I dont know/dont have a name (marked with "?"), so if anyone knows them let me know. wanna see who knows there headstamps lol.

1. Speer SPL+P
2. WIN NT (? for NT)
3. Winchester
4. This one(?)

5. S&B
6. R.P (?)
7. F C 5 7 (?)
8. Zero (?)
9. Blazer
10. Federal
11. Speer
12. W-W (?)
13. G.F.L. (?)

Thats is!!!! Now....all thats missing is the gun that shoots them.....which should be here next week :D

·
Registered
12,197 Posts
Well just got my box of 250rds of .38 today and checked out the different headstamps to see what they use. Here is a list of what is in one box, there are a few that I dont know/dont have a name (marked with "?"), so if anyone knows them let me know. wanna see who knows there headstamps lol.

1. Speer SPL+P
2. WIN NT (? for NT) NON TOXIC
3. Winchester
4. This one(?) STARLINE
5. S&B
6. R.P (?) REMINGTON PETERS
7. F C 5 7 (?) FEDERAL
8. Zero (?) ZERO
9. Blazer
10. Federal
11. Speer
12. W-W (?) WINCHESTER WESTERN
13. G.F.L. (?) FIOCCHI

Thats is!!!! Now....all thats missing is the gun that shoots them.....which should be here next week :D
I am not a big fan of Federal brass, but it' s all serviceable.

·
Registered
2,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ahh thanks for the info, it's nice that they offer once fired brass reloaded which I don't mind. It will be the first time I shot reloads so we will see how it goes.

·
Registered
12,197 Posts
Ahh thanks for the info, it's nice that they offer once fired brass reloaded which I don't mind. It will be the first time I shot reloads so we will see how it goes.
You should be fine w/ a large a company's remanuf ammo. Gunshow & range reloads, not in my guns thanks. COmpanies like USA, GA, BlackHills, etc have liabiltiy insurance & high QC levels because of the insurance. Bubbu at the gunshow or range, not so much.

·
Registered
892 Posts
I bought 500 rounds of 223 from them, probably shot half of it and haven't had a problem. Plan on ordering some more this week in 223, 40 and 38 special. Maybe even some Tannerite:twisted:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts