Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to decide between the Stag 2HT Upper and the Stag 2H Upper. Obviously with the 2HT I would have some good options as far as accessorizing is concerned, but because of money I may have to go with the 2h instead. And if I do, what if any accesories does that limit me to.

Here is a link to both:

Order Stag Arms Products Online!

·
Premium Member
13,498 Posts
What exactly is the emergency again?

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
I see that you already have a build in progress but this deal is only a little more than the cost of an upper and you could have a good jump on build #2. If you think you won't do another build just send me the spare parts. LOL :p

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That looks like a good deal, but I don't need all the extras....right now. It would be a good jump on build number 2 as you said, but I think I'll take it one at a time right now. I may kick myself later, but oh well.

·
Registered
1,955 Posts
I'm trying to decide between the Stag 2HT Upper and the Stag 2H Upper. Obviously with the 2HT I would have some good options as far as accessorizing is concerned, but because of money I may have to go with the 2h instead. And if I do, what if any accesories does that limit me to.

Here is a link to both:

Order Stag Arms Products Online!
Pretty much limits you to only mounting optics on the 2H. Things like lights, lasers and vertical for grips will be tougher to mount.

But there are 2 piece railed fore ends that can replace the carbine fore end, and you could always add a free float fore end later on.

If money is an issue and you have the money for the 2H but not the 2HT I say get the 2H now.

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Pretty much limits you to only mounting optics on the 2H. Things like lights, lasers and vertical for grips will be tougher to mount.

But there are 2 piece railed fore ends that can replace the carbine fore end, and you could always add a free float fore end later on.

If money is an issue and you have the money for the 2H but not the 2HT I say get the 2H now.

Yea, I think that is the way I'll go. Thanks...

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,741 Posts
Nevermind im an idiot......

1 - 11 of 11 Posts