Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's some pics of the long little box UPS just dropped off...:cool:

The last peice I needed in my first AR build was this 16in LH Stag upper with flip up rear sight. I hope to put her together in the next few weeks and try her out over Thanksgiving. The only bad thing is I can't seem to find cheap OD green handguards to match the rest of my OD green stuff until I can afford a nice quad rail. Or my dream handguard, the Vltor CASV.

·
Premium Member
3,090 Posts
Why are you waiting so long to put her together? When I got my first upper, I couldn't get that thing mounted on my lower quick enough. :D

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Awesome, that's pretty exciting. I'd tell you to post pictures as soon as you put it together, but I know you will.

·
Premium Member
9,099 Posts
AR15sales.com

The guy told me if you ordered one now, it'd take about 3 months.
That's what I was afraid of. I hate putting money up and not receiving the product for months to come. Guess there's no way around it though with the current buying frenzy.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Funny, recieved my CMMG 16" 1/7 twist A-4 flat top complete upper mid-length today delivered after a 5 day wait. Guess now I need to build up my stripped CMMG lower, figure out my stock and pick out my optics. Any ideas? I already have a 1/7 twist 14.7 CMMG w permanent flash, BUIS rear site A4 upper build on a CMMG lower w/ 6 stop collapsible stock.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts