Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hands down the best and fastest reloader I have found. It is truly effortless... Its UNIVERSAL. Got mine for like 21.00 best money I spent in a while. Merry Christmas to me. No more sore fingers after a long range sessions anymore. Later. (go buy one)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hands down the best and fastest reloader I have found. It is truly effortless Its UNIVERSAL. Got mine for like 21.00 best money I spent in a while. Merry Christmas to me. No more sore fingers after a long range sessions anymore. Later. (go buy one)

Are you talking about the one made for the AR mags or another one? I usually stare at them for a minute or so debating spending the 20-30 dollars on one. I always put it down thinking I can spend that money on ammo.

·
Premium Member
127,757 Posts
It is simply the best gun-related product I have ever purchased.

·
Premium Member
1,684 Posts
Hands down the best and fastest reloader I have found. It is truly effortless... Its UNIVERSAL. Got mine for like 21.00 best money I spent in a while. Merry Christmas to me. No more sore fingers after a long range sessions anymore. Later. (go buy one)
Amen to that. I also have the LULA for the AK; it works very differently than the upLULA, but is also fantastic.

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
My UPLULA just arrived today. My holiday present to myself!;)

·
Registered
5,331 Posts
Once you get the rythm down you can load mags at an alarming rate.

The AR LULA is a good deal but I find it really convient for unloading mags. Loading mags is a little quicker than normall if you can get the lever rythm down good.

·
Registered
258 Posts
The striplula is new from lula for loading AR 15 with or without stripper clips check out their web site or go to U Tube and see it, its great and sells for about $25.00 :D

·
Premium Member
1,089 Posts
Ya know, I had the HKS and it was good. Then I got other pistols. Although for specific mags, the HKs is better, IMHO, but for a single loader to throw in your range bag and forget about, the Uplula is the piece for the wider range of needs.....in case you ever own more than one pistol. Just in case.....

1 - 16 of 16 Posts