Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

they arnt the greatest of quality but i suppose they will do... let me know what you all think....

·
Registered
29 Posts
sweet looking!! what is the coating?? I used brownells bake-on laquer paint in O.D. to paint my mags. They look good, will see how the paint job holds up. I painted them to match my XD-9 in O.D. green so I can readily tell my 9 mags from my 40 mags that go to my all black XD-40.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
I don't really like it, but as long as the owner is happy with it. 8)

Good luck, shoot safe. :)

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
You can't post pictures of a gun that cool without 'splaining how you did it.

that's wicked cool man...

·
Registered
40 Posts
ok, its been 2 days now.... i think its getting a little ridiculous..

tell us where, how, how much? all details. i think that even if he is away on his honeymoon he should find someway to get online and stop the madness. and let us all in on his little secret.

i need to hear about all this stuff until i pick up my xd on wednesday. i got to hold it on friday and now i am going through withdrawls, im in a desperate state, you gotta tell me how it was done.

lynx

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
The tiger gun... Hrmmm.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I will post all the info on Monday.... i do not have the information in front of me right now... i will post it when i get back in the office on monday

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
DOOD! Please stop teasing us and give us the scoop!!!

That is pretty sweet! I have tried to refrain from wanting to do anything funky to my HS, but that is cool enough to make me want some of that! 8)

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
That is hella awesome....however it was done.
Now I'm thinkin of some kinda "urban" camo on my all black one. Maybe some kinda light greys and silver's to go with black on black.
The ideas are endless with XD's

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
here it is the long awaited information

there is this company in Kentucky called M-F Firearms they are the ones that did the coating on my pistol.... the phone number there is 502-732-1000 speak with either Craig Froman, Leigh McDoe

hope that helps you all out they are a little expensive but they do a good job and the turn around time for me was great...

·
Premium Member
24,847 Posts
...define "expensive" please...

·
Registered
94 Posts
Pretty sweet.

My shop (Plainfield Shooting Supplies) has a refinishing guy that does awesome work. I saw an HK P7 that he did and it looked factory perfect and he did a digi-snow camo on one "sniper" rifle that looked freakin cool.

I am thinking urban camo too, just in digitial camo form.

·
Premium Member
3,601 Posts
epsylum said:
Pretty sweet.

My shop (Plainfield Shooting Supplies) has a refinishing guy that does awesome work. I saw an HK P7 that he did and it looked factory perfect and he did a digi-snow camo on one "sniper" rifle that looked freakin cool.

I am thinking urban camo too, just in digitial camo form.
Got a website? sounds interesting. We could give him some business if we know what his work looks like. Always a need.....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts