Springfield XD Forum banner

United States Roll Call

3K views 21 replies 18 participants last post by  RIKOSHEY 
#1 ·
If you live here, sound off

When will the insanity stop? Noone knows!

See less See more
#5 ·
I guess I am most curious about aliens, you know...other planet types! TASF is the only clear one so far, Eagle has been pretty sedate lately so I have taken him off of my watch list. Jimbo on the other hand... :shock:

#12 ·
The insanity will stop when we're all locked up in the padded room without internet access...(What am I saying, cancel that thought) :oops:

I'm not sure the US claims Indiana as part of the country :shock:

Rikoshey :twisted:

#16 ·
Rikoshey: Yes, we are part of the U.S. The people in New York and Cali usually just call us "Fly-Over" though. Maybe the name Indiana threw you off... For giggles, Glock-talk had some loser Indiana nitwit post about shooting his gun in the air on New Years (.380 in a 9mm, no less), a flame war started, he made us look like in-bred yokels, then the thread got locked. But at least we have Ron Artest... ummmmm, no, better stick with Dan Quayle, ummm... Nevermind. Perhaps we Hoosiers are gray matter deficient.

#17 ·
JLWATS " I live there"

Indiana or padded room???? :p

I only exist here...living is another topic

Gonzo: we used to have Larry Byrd :D

#22 ·
Pooh bah:

You are one sick puppy :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.