Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If you live here, sound off

When will the insanity stop? Noone knows!

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
I guess I am most curious about aliens, you know...other planet types! TASF is the only clear one so far, Eagle has been pretty sedate lately so I have taken him off of my watch list. Jimbo on the other hand... :shock:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Does San Francisco REALLY count these days? If so, what if handguns are bannced next year? Aren't we part of some despotic Euro trash regime?

·
Registered
163 Posts
The insanity will stop when we're all locked up in the padded room without internet access...(What am I saying, cancel that thought) :oops:

I'm not sure the US claims Indiana as part of the country :shock:

Rikoshey :twisted:

·
Registered
930 Posts
that place, it looks familiar.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Rikoshey: Yes, we are part of the U.S. The people in New York and Cali usually just call us "Fly-Over" though. Maybe the name Indiana threw you off... For giggles, Glock-talk had some loser Indiana nitwit post about shooting his gun in the air on New Years (.380 in a 9mm, no less), a flame war started, he made us look like in-bred yokels, then the thread got locked. But at least we have Ron Artest... ummmmm, no, better stick with Dan Quayle, ummm... Nevermind. Perhaps we Hoosiers are gray matter deficient.

·
Registered
163 Posts
JLWATS " I live there"

Indiana or padded room???? :p

I only exist here...living is another topic

Gonzo: we used to have Larry Byrd :D
Rikoshey :twisted:

·
Premium Member
336 Posts
Alive and well in Moscow.....the most liberal city in Idaho :(

·
Premium Member
3,955 Posts
The most liberal city in ID had it's perks: the topless carwash by the local ******! 8)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts