Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After years of a misguided ban on CC in the Ohio based UDF stores, top management has now seen the light and all GunBuster signs are coming down.
UDF confirms that it is new policy to allow CC.

The old stickers were red letters on transparent stickers about 4"x4". There may be new signage there similar in font and color but has nothing to do with guns. It is about disclosure of ID when buying certain things.

Some had white background with red circle slash over gun (rare). All should be coming down or are down now.

If you have a UDF near you please walk up and carefully inspect the window stickers to assure the actual GB sign has come down, please PM me if you find one that hasn't and I will forward it to those in position to get it removed.

I'll post links to coming stories about this change as they come available.

·
Registered
425 Posts
I don't live in or go to Ohio anymore, however I was glad to see this post. Nice to hear about things like this. I would guess an OH CC group helped them see the light?

·
Registered
18,141 Posts
the UDF close by gets robbed constantly.

I think the signs were small and the robbers didn't see they were not supposed to have guns inside.

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't live in or go to Ohio anymore, however I was glad to see this post. Nice to hear about things like this. I would guess an OH CC group helped them see the light?
This is the first account of the events.

You Never Know

1 - 5 of 5 Posts