Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Under Armor ColdGear Shooting gloves. Size medium in Mossy Oak, BNIP. I have a total of 4 pear available for sale! NOTE: Camo patern is Mossy Oak Break Up, NOT Duck Blind as shown in picture below. Picture is for reference purposes only. These gloves retail for $50 each and are excellent cold weather gloves, whether your hunting, camping, hiking, etc! Asking $25 each. Go here to read more on these gloves: Under Armour | Men's Camo Shooting Glove | 106608C | $49.99

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! The price listed is for local pickup in Tyler, TX. But I can ship to the lower 48 states for an addition $5. I only accept cash for local sales and PayPal for sales that require shipping.

Final price drop to $27 shipped!!!

·
Premium Member
418 Posts
Too bad you don't have any big boy sizes.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I apologize for not listing the price! It's there now.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
price dropped to $30 shipped!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Nine (9) pairs still available. These gloves are awesome! They provide excellent grip of your rifle or shotgun and allow utmost sensitivity when squeezing the trigger with the fold-back index finger (for both left and right handed shooters).

·
Registered
34 Posts
I would snatch up a pair if you had them in L. Please PM me if you get any

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry, I don't see myself getting any larges in the near future. But I'll let you know if that changes!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
6 Pairs Left!

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Actual picture of the gloves you'll be receiving...

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
BUMP! I still have 5 pairs available.

·
Registered
246 Posts
Got my gloves from jpainter187 this week..... Grade A Guy to deal with....Just took them off after going out and feeding the dogs..Nice and warm :p......If you hunt and fish in the cold these are the ticket...And at $25 FTF and $30 shipped that is a DEAL

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got my gloves from jpainter187 this week..... Grade A Guy to deal with....Just took them off after going out and feeding the dogs..Nice and warm :p......If you hunt and fish in the cold these are the ticket...And at $25 FTF and $30 shipped that is a DEAL
Thanks for the positive feedback!:)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
4 pairs left...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts