Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to get one of the UM paddle holsters for my sub compact, any chance that you will add the mag carriers to the line? I'd feel silly paying shipping on a $10 mag pouch by itself.

Also, am I having some kind of browser problem, (or maybe a BDU error)? When I go to the home page, there don't seem to be any links to products, I had to go to the "Why Buy From..." link and I found the product links there.

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
RonS, yes I can get the Paddle holsters I just have not added them by wed of next week they will be up. And the browser problem may be becuase now that I have a merchant account I am adding a new shopping cart and also keeping the Paypal one. So the old shopping main page was updated to have your prefrence in payment paypal or not paypal. I do special orders for just about all guns and gun accessories even glock stuff (I always feel dirty) As an example this week I am adding night sights for all the major pistol brands and some holsters for other pistol brands in stock all the time. I am tired of being asked why I dont carry other pistol brands. I have a toll free number that you can call 877-244-4048 if you want the mag pouches for a special order the shipping is 7.00 UPS 2-3 day if you buy one holster or 20 its just cheaper the more items ordered since the shipping cost is divided by the items.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts