Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Right on. Yeah I put on a Backhawk one, it was nice. Never got to draw from it idk but stiff as all get out.

The brown Blackhawk belts are $20 shipped right now. I bought the plain brown. Very nice belt, and you're right it's very stiff. I almost think there is a metal band in the core of it. Make sure you go two sizes up. I did and I'm using the last hole when wearing my IWB holster and xd.
BLACKHAWK! CQC Pistol Belts - BLACKHAWK!

The only problem I've had is that the leather loop broke off after 3 days and I don't have anything to hold the excess belt. I tried calling and emailing but I haven't heard anything from customer service.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The brown Blackhawk belts are $20 shipped right now. I bought the plain brown. Very nice belt, and you're right it's very stiff. I almost think there is a metal band in the core of it. Make sure you go two sizes up. I did and I'm using the last hole when wearing my IWB holster and xd.
BLACKHAWK! CQC Pistol Belts - BLACKHAWK!

The only problem I've had is that the leather loop broke off after 3 days and I don't have anything to hold the excess belt. I tried calling and emailing but I haven't heard anything from customer service.
Wow thats crazy! You should get something from them for that.

Yeah going to try out the Mikes or the Blackhawk. Whatever my shop has in tomorrow lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts