Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has any one seen this crazy thing. They want $1400 :shock: for it. I ran across it in Sears knife section.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I wouldn't pay $100 for it. It's too big, and would take forever to find any one tool you are looking for. I'll stick with my Leatherman Wave.

·
Registered
671 Posts
I wouldn't pay $100 for it. It's too big, and would take forever to find any one tool you are looking for. I'll stick with my Leatherman Wave.
Thats not really the point...its simply meant to showcase all of the configurations that the victorinox knives have. No one would really buy it anyhow, not for any practical purpose.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I figured it was some time of show pc. If you couldn't get the knife out fast enough to defend yourself you could throw it at them. I'm sure it would knock them out. lol

·
Registered
616 Posts
Thats not really the point...its simply meant to showcase all of the configurations that the victorinox knives have. No one would really buy it anyhow, not for any practical purpose.
That makes sense.

So the $1,400 price tag is really for collectors who are willing to pay that much.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts