Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm consolidating my collection, as well as looking to make some money to buy a new XDm. So, I'm selling BOTH of my XD's.

The first is a 9MM 4", in what I call my LEO package. The package includes:

Springfield XD 9MM 4" Service Model with factory installed TRIJICON night sites. The original case is included with all accessories except for the mag loader. Additional accessories include:

Streamlight TLR-1 weapon light
Safariland 6280 Duty Holster. Fine-tac synthetic finish with support for TLR-1.
One extra 16 rd. magazine (3 total)
Blackhawk Serpa holster with paddle & belt attachments (Serpa was cut short for use with a SC, but still works great with the 4" model)
Blackhawk Accessorie Paddle. Includes mount for weapon light and a rail for an optional accessory (mag pouches run about $15.00, and slide right in)

This would be a great package for an LEO or for an academy cadet. Just add to a duty belt. :) And for off-duty, you get the Serpa and the accessory paddle. This IS the complete package.

I'm asking $550.00 for this complete package.

Second is a Sub-Compact .40S&W XD in a concealment package. It includes the following:

SOLD

I prefer Face-To-Face for both of these, but will ship with FFL and Shipping fees paid by the buyer. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.

·
Registered
1,092 Posts
Sounds like 2 great deals...To bad I don't have the cash...:(

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump?

I will entertain offers. And will also consider splitting some items up. I'd like to get these sold so I can invest the money in another gun. :)

·
Registered
359 Posts
I'm in Provo. Would you be willing to sell a couple of those .40 subcompact mags separately? If so, what are you asking?

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
.40 Package with all items has been sold. 9MM Service model is still available.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
I'm splitting up the holster & light from the gun and magazines. I'll take $150.00 for the Safariland and the TLR-1 and $425.00 for the XD.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi - I will definitely take the 9mm service model w/Night Sights... I just need to know how many rounds you've put through it/ if it's got any knicks or damage of any kind (inside or out) and also if you will take a check??? Let me know- because I'm definitely interested and will send you the check ASAP! and I already have an FFL dealer that I have my guns sent to so I guess it's up to you...

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Hey OPS, I was wondering if you were a member here!!! I bought the 40 guys. It's top notch and I love it. OPS is a great guy!!! Don't hesitate!!!

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hi - I will definitely take the 9mm service model w/Night Sights... I just need to know how many rounds you've put through it/ if it's got any knicks or damage of any kind (inside or out) and also if you will take a check??? Let me know- because I'm definitely interested and will send you the check ASAP! and I already have an FFL dealer that I have my guns sent to so I guess it's up to you...
It probably has about 400 or so rounds through it, and yes it does have some slight scratches on the slide and finish. This was used as a PT duty weapon. It was no safe queen. I'll take a certified cashiers check only, no personal checks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts