Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Vendor
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I would pass along another great customer service story this time from SilencerCo.

We had a customer call us and say that he launched his silencer into a lake! Through out the conversation we learned that he did not attach his silencer correctly. We called up SilencerCo and told them the story and they said "No problem we will give him another one and pay for his tax stamp."

Guys if this isn't great service I don't know what is. Now this might be above and beyond and they might not do this every-time. People ask us all the time about warranties and this story has got to be the best ever.

·
Registered
11,703 Posts
Thought I would pass along another great customer service story this time from SilencerCo.

We had a customer call us and say that he launched his silencer into a lake! Through out the conversation we learned that he did not attach his silencer correctly. We called up SilencerCo and told them the story and they said "No problem we will give him another one and pay for his tax stamp."

Guys if this isn't great service I don't know what is. Now this might be above and beyond and they might not do this every-time. People ask us all the time about warranties and this story has got to be the best ever.
.WOW.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts