Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my father has been wanting a Shield ever since he held mine. He works a lot so I decided I could give him mine. I had plenty of backup carry guns, and I haven't seen him like a small pistol like that in a while. Now the problem... I missed my shield almost immediately. I walk into my local Sportsmans wanting to hold some stuff when I notice the Fathers day ad. There is the shield on sale!
I did not hesitate to pick up two! One for the lady that puts up with my gun habit, and another to replace mine! It beats roses!

And the pictures to keep you all from starting a riot!

As far as cost I think I did decent 760 out the door after tax for both, or 380 after tax each. Can't complain about that!

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I need to shoot one.

My PM9 isn't going anywhere though.
Triggers are meh, like most M&Ps. But they are very light, and my last one was a great shooter!
I'll work them through my tests, then probably send them to James for the Apex kit and some truglos or trijicons.

·
Registered
5,287 Posts
Congrats! I like my Shield 9mm a lot. Great little gun.

·
Banned
0 Posts
I think that you did great at that price. Congrats. I need to get mine out to the range.

·
Registered
8,632 Posts

·
Registered
18,867 Posts
Wow, great guns and great price. Congrats.

·
Registered
3,851 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone! At that price I couldn't miss it! I was close to buying from a local place for 420 a piece, plus 2 months of free range time. But I shoot in the desert anyway.

·
Premium Member
127,978 Posts
What a great deal. Congratulations!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts