Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone shot here before? I heard it is a club, tried to e-mail them with an address I found with no luck.

Any info would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Next to the Twin Towers Strip club, right?!

(there, I bumped for ya!)

·
Registered
485 Posts
When I lived in Illinois I had to go to Dundee to an indoor range to shoot. Now I am in Georgia and can shoot in my back yard. I'll stop now before I get started on Illinois.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
When I lived in Illinois I had to go to Dundee to an indoor range to shoot. Now I am in Georgia and can shoot in my back yard. I'll stop now before I get started on Illinois.
That would be a dream for me to be able to shoot in my backyard. That is why I would like to be able to join this range, it seems like a quite out of the way place. But I don't think it is operational anymore.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Twin towers is still there. Im assuming your talking about the one right off of Route 2 on the edge of Oregon.

They have 4 25yrd pistol stalls and one rifle stall that is either 75 or 100 yrds.
Shooting of clays or any sort of breakable target is not allowed
Bringing your own target stands is not allowed (there are ones provided)
Other than that as long as common sense tells you that its probably alright then you can probably do it.
Range hours are if the sun is up you can shoot
It is an unmanned range and there is hardly ever anyone there so thats pretty nice

Its a private range and to become a member you need to take a walk out there and pick up a membership form to fill out and mail in. They are in the mail box on the fence (back by the range). If you live a ways away you can shoot me a pm and the next time i get out there ill try to pick one up for you

Membership fees is something like $45 for a year. There are no other fees to shoot.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Twin towers is still there. Im assuming your talking about the one right off of Route 2 on the edge of Oregon.

They have 4 25yrd pistol stalls and one rifle stall that is either 75 or 100 yrds.
Shooting of clays or any sort of breakable target is not allowed
Bringing your own target stands is not allowed (there are ones provided)
Other than that as long as common sense tells you that its probably alright then you can probably do it.
Range hours are if the sun is up you can shoot
It is an unmanned range and there is hardly ever anyone there so thats pretty nice

Its a private range and to become a member you need to take a walk out there and pick up a membership form to fill out and mail in. They are in the mail box on the fence (back by the range). If you live a ways away you can shoot me a pm and the next time i get out there ill try to pick one up for you

Membership fees is something like $45 for a year. There are no other fees to shoot.
You just made my day!!! PM'ing you now. Thank you!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I shot in an IPSC sectional match at Polo about 12 years ago. It was out in the country and looked to be a club range. That's not too far from Oregon.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts