Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New interesting cell phone type holster. Has anyone seen or used this? What are your thoughts? This would be for deep concealment when carrying the .380. I only carry .380 in certain scenarios.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ugly. Neat idea. I hate phone cases. Im only 29 and hate the whole phone in a pouch or on a belt clip. I would rather have it in my pocket. I think its a younger generation thing. Alot of the guys here at work carry their phones on a belt clip. Looks so out of place to me when i guy has a small tablet sized phone on his hip.

Sent from Motorola Razr

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
I don't like having a goofy looking case on my side and I think the purpose of pocket gun is that it fits in your pocket so you don't have to wear it on your belt.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
Not as blatantly obvious as a Sneaky Pete, that's not so sneaky. Going into Walmart last weekend, guy in front of me is sporting a SP. It don't fool us that are in "the know". ;)

Reactions: Infamous

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In a collared shirt environment this would work well. My iPhone typically goes in my side pocket. Way better than the sneaky Pete for sure!! I have a Bodyguard and it prints pretty bad in the front pocket of my carhart carpenter jeans. Smartcarry has been my go to for deep conceal.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts