Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone out there use a Tucker "Texas Heritage" IWB holster for their XD? If so, what do you like about it? What don't you like about it? If you lost it, would you buy another one?

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have a Texas Heritage for my XD40. I love it, it is a great holster. The only slight negative is re-holstering is a little difficult. I would get another one if I lost it, I would also have to check out Tucker's "The Answer". Tucker gets my vote every time.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have a Tucker "Answer" for my Tactical and it has been great. Reholstering is easy, and even though the 5" is big it conceals well and is comfortable.

96Ag

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have had my Heritage for about five months and counting. This is the only IWB holster that I have, so I can't compare it to anything. I am 5'7" and a buck 35. For my skinny frame, it conceals very well and is very comfortable. To keep from "printing" I normally wear something with stripes to break up the pattern. I wear it everywhere I go. Went to a buddies house the first week I had it and he couldn't tell that I was carrying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts