Springfield XD Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello & thanks for all the great info found here. After reading all the great reviews here on these holsters I have been trying to contact Gavin through his site but have not recieved any responses. Based on all the positive reviews & feedback I suspect he is not recieving my messages. I wanna place a order for several & want to see if you have a mold for a Sig C3 1911. I can be contacted at [email protected]

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hello & thanks for all the great info found here. After reading all the great reviews here on these holsters I have been trying to contact Gavin through his site but have not recieved any responses. Based on all the positive reviews & feedback I suspect he is not recieving my messages. I wanna place a order for several & want to see if you have a mold for a Sig C3 1911. I can be contacted at [email protected]
I'm trying to get contact info also [email protected]

·
Registered
85 Posts
Have you tried through the web site? I only ask because I know there is an issue with the comment section of the firearmholster web site and suspect a possible issue with other parts of the web site.

·
Premium Member
97 Posts
Hi Folks everything is OK,,,,lol Im not a fugitive or anything like that! Actually I have a pretty dull life which would probably bore a hound dog.
If I did not respond to anyone, I do apologize about that! Please send me an email through the web site again....Its working perfectly...now the comment section is another matter...the web guru I have ( a fellow xdtalk member) says the problem is in the website design software and is looking into it.
Once again folks I do apologize about not getting back to anyone who did not get a reply!
All the best!
Gavin

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.