Springfield XD Forum banner

81 - 100 of 118 Posts

·
Registered
9,448 Posts
All trump is worried about is re-election. Not the people. Not the country. Not the constitution.
I don't believe that's true at all.
More than one thing can be true at the same time...
He is concerned about reelection, just as ALL presidents and politicians are at this point in relation to elections. Nothing really unique there.
BUT:
I think he campaigns too much. Keep the back-patting out of the speeches and pressers, save it for the rallies and campaign stops. It is tiresome and often grating.
BUT:
I believe that he cares about this country and wants to do what's right. He's made some good policy decisions w regard to trade, prison reform, overall economic health, etc.
I don't love everything he's said or done but his treatment by the media is unprecedented and (a word I hate) unfair... it's comical now.

·
Registered
9,448 Posts
what i was referring to came before 2019 and wont go into but whatever man...
Interesting choice, that.
Refer obliquely to some event that happened somewhere between 1 and 2000 years ago and get petulant when people don't know exactly which radar blip you're talking about.

We have something in common... neither of us cares about it enough to find out what you're talking about.

TRUMP 2020... try not to forget to vote.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Interesting choice, that.
Refer obliquely to some event that happened somewhere between 1 and 2000 years ago and get petulant when people don't know exactly which radar blip you're talking about.

We have something in common... neither of us cares about it enough to find out what you're talking about.

TRUMP 2020... try not to forget to vote.
yer absolutely right to call me out there...shouldnt get engaged in conversations i cant or wont elaborate on details..my bad.

·
Registered
9,448 Posts
letting bannon go is the single biggest trump mistake i see.
He let Amarosa in. Mistake.
Scaramucci. Mistake
Squishy on 2A issues/bump stock ban. Mistake.
There are mistakes and miscalculations made in every administration, especially when new and making personnel appointments. What the media has and continues to hail as "chaotic" is really business as usual in the White House. Cutting Bannon loose was pretty minor.

He's also reversed some bad EOs from Obama, renegotiated trade deals, pulled us out of bad "treaties" and so-called "agreements", smoked several known terrorist heroes and financial kingpins, reversed oppressive and job-killing business regulations, lowered taxes for almost everyone, started and continued a draw-down of American military in foreign sh*tholes... there's plenty enough reason to keep him and NOT allow the radical left to follow through with their coup by handing them the keys to the gun vault.

OTOH... he TWEETS! MUH TWEETS!

·
Registered
234 Posts
The answer to the original question is a resounding YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
I don't go by talk from Trump or his opponents I go by results. So far Trump has behaved like a moderate Republican from the 90s, rolling back Obama's more extreme policies, nominating more conservative if imperfect justices, and taking a more proactive foreign policy stance.

Rather than facts most people's perceptions on Trump are completely ruled by media reporting on his tweets, distorted takes on his policies and gossip.

Trump tweets stupid sh%6 that what he does. It almost never turns out to have anything to do with anything and the Admin ends up doing something completely normal, you'd think people would figure this out after 4 years and not lose their minds all over again when he says another mean thing.

Media reporting on his policy is demonstrably insanely biased and negatively distorted to the point that you can't trust anything else they say. Its like they're on another planet everytime you actually look into the facts.

Given how untrustworthy they've proven to be, I can't trust any gossip that comes from the media. Maybe Trump likes to eat babies behind the scenes like they say maybe he wants to take over the world but I'll have to see it for myself. Maybe he is a figurehead but the people behind him are far far more sane than the people behind Biden.

I don't understand how anybody can look at the looting and the destruction going on out there right now and say that side is the seemingly better option.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Yes he’s an idiot and you spelled “covid” “CORVID”.
:) :)

I did like your earlier comment that 2020's election will be greatly influenced by crisis not yet known. Where's that pesky Jhina or Putin when really needed?

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
yes

·
Registered
31,568 Posts
Funny, cuz it’s true
(Sad actually)
Seriously, Oklahoma should have been a slam dunk.
6,200 people?

If he isn’t worried yet, he should be.

And for the record, my vote of NO to the original question is not to be taken as an endorsement for Biden. I don’t want Biden to win.

But I definitely think Trump won’t be re-elected.

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #96
Seriously, Oklahoma should have been a slam dunk.
6,200 people?

If he isn’t worried yet, he should be.

And for the record, my vote of NO to the original question is not to be taken as an endorsement for Biden. I don’t want Biden to win.

But I definitely think Trump won’t be re-elected.
I feel the same way. You know it’s bad when retarded Joe seems like a less destructive option. I’d almost rather joe get elected and spend the next 4 years fighting for my 2a rights.

·
Registered
7,354 Posts
I feel the same way. You know it’s bad when retarded Joe seems like a less destructive option. I’d almost rather joe get elected and spend the next 4 years fighting for my 2a rights.
2A wont be the only thing taken.
Think.

Sure DT says tweets and acts like a moron but HE had this country rolling til the chinks sent the rona.

Biden and the Ds will finish the destruction already in progress.

But hey like all good liberals let your disdain for the man color your perception. AKA falling in line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,448 Posts
There is little to no enthusiasm for Biden. He has no base. His most effective campaign strategy to date is to stay hidden. Most of his voters are/will be votes against Trump just as DJT's win was largely secured by votes against Hillary. I was one of them.

If Trump can rally voters he'll win. He's going to have to go beyond lol-ing at Bidens infirmities though, he'll have to point out and enumerate Joe's dangerous policy positions as if he were any other candidate. He'll have to go hard.

The wildcard will be the voters who can't bring themselves to vote for either. If I were a Dem/Never-Trumper, I'd probably leave that one one blank too.

·
Registered
18,573 Posts
There is little to no enthusiasm for Biden. He has no base. His most effective campaign strategy to date is to stay hidden. Most of his voters are/will be votes against Trump just as DJT's win was largely secured by votes against Hillary. I was one of them.

If Trump can rally voters he'll win. He's going to have to go beyond lol-ing at Bidens infirmities though, he'll have to point out and enumerate Joe's dangerous policy positions as if he were any other candidate. He'll have to go hard.

The wildcard will be the voters who can't bring themselves to vote for either. If I were a Dem/Never-Trumper, I'd probably leave that one one blank too.
The mob is also a plus for Trump. People see what's happening, the fake media can't save the left from looking like what they are.

The dems own the mob, they are the mob.

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #100
2A wont be the only thing taken.
Think.

Sure DT says tweets and acts like a moron but HE had this country rolling til the chinks sent the rona.

Biden and the Ds will finish the destruction already in progress.

But hey like all good liberals let your disdain for the man color your perception. AKA falling in line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m not a liberal, shlt for brains. Not everyone that is awake enough to see DT for the loser he is, is a liberal. But you being correct and accurate would be too big of a departure from your usual douchery.
carry on.

81 - 100 of 118 Posts