Springfield XD Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had the opportunity to test out the unit this afternoon.
Illuminates the target with a very nice and bright red dot, has a terrific range, 25-50 yards indoors. Very nice range in the pitch black of a street.

Adjustment for windage and elevation is a little trickier, not really the "clicks" that one would expect, using a mic0-allen wrench I took roughly 24 rounds (2 mags) to get it just right.

Nice little addition comes off and stays on pretty solidly. Definitely a bargain at 40.00 from pistol-gear.com

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
I like my laser as well. However, word of advice. Check/tighten the laser mount BEFORE each range sesson. I forgot to check it after my previous range time (140rnds) and the laser fell off after about 10 shots at my next range trip :oops:

No damage, but It need to check alignment at my next range trip (I didn't bring the allen wrench with me so I couldn't re-attach).

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well after a few weeks, the one bitch I was is the batteries are weak. The next generation laser needs to to have a different power source that the 3 1.5 V calc batteries granted they are cheap but they run out real quick.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts